The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @L_D_F: Eleanor Pritchard showcases new blankets at @TrunkClothiers for #LDF14 @pritchardstudio bit.ly/1z8351B http://t.co/cpGvL… 1 day ago
- RT @StellaMagazine: Inspiring interiors: “When people come to stay here, they don’t want to leave" fw.to/ke48gGb http://t.co/JNtRN… 2 days ago
- RT @ELLEDECOR: #TBT: You HAVE to see the rest of Hilary Swank's home: elld.cr/6014WdQs http://t.co/zHPgfOtJoS 2 days ago
- RT @MoonFurnishing: Latest lifestyle shots from The Dales Collection; luxurious pure #wool Furnishing fabrics in rich Autumnal shades. http… 2 days ago
- RT @TextileArchive: A cheering design by #WendyBray for a rainy day in #Essex. From our 2012 wallpaper collection #tbt #ThrowbackThursday h… 2 days ago
- 96,816 views