The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- @CMResource Thanks Clare - so glad you like it! 3 hours ago
- RT @designsponge: The touring musicians of @BishopAllenNYC come home to this beautiful Kingston Victorian: bit.ly/1vCfxGE http://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @RockettStGeorge: A Collector’s Dream Home in Barcelona. #Interior #inspiration from our fave; @sfgirlbybay sfgirlbybay.com/2014/10/14/a-c… http:… 5 hours ago
- RT @RockettStGeorge: The Rockett St George #ChristmasCollection has landed... rockettstgeorge.co.uk/christmas-591-… http://t.co/bDvYCFIcmh 18 hours ago
- RT @PeriodLivingMag: Start your #Monday right by taking a look at this stunning Georgian apartment ht.ly/D0Y0O #renovation http… 1 day ago
- 102,002 views