The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @SandersonFW: LYON...This smart floral damask wallpaper is a classic motif suitable for period or modern country homes. http://t.co/iQr1… 2 days ago
- RT @StellaMagazine: Interiors inspiration: the quietly luxurious Paris flat decorated in shaes of glorious grey fw.to/6TJbqfF http… 2 days ago
- RT @kateformanstore: Delilah - a new linen from Kate Forman #Fabric #Interiors #Home ow.ly/D5NeQ http://t.co/JhzVip0QSh 2 days ago
- RT @aandp_interiors: Warm up your home with our tartan lampshade featured in @eatsleeplive ow.ly/D6RBq http://t.co/x1nNAvVAHR 2 days ago
- RT @And_So_To_Bed: Enter stage left the Louis XV, re-imagined in #gold leaf, softly deep-buttoned... #luxury #bedroom #interiordesign http:… 2 days ago
- 102,251 views