The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @deVOLKitchens: This Grey Shaker Loft Kitchen is one of the kitchens we've added to @pressloft - see more: bit.ly/1pAwlMT http:/… 9 hours ago
- RT @beaumontfletch: Our lighting range includes, chandeliers and wall lights in finishes to suit most interiors. http://t.co/hhnzrPDo49 12 hours ago
- When baking goes bad @TheWhiteCompany @RockettStGeorge @GrahamandGreen @Anthropologie wp.me/p1iPYh-1BQ 13 hours ago
- RT @ZimmerandRohde: Fall in love this season with our effortlessly chic selection of fabrics from the Hodsoll McKenzie range. http://t.co/p… 13 hours ago
- RT @L_D_F: Eleanor Pritchard showcases new blankets at @TrunkClothiers for #LDF14 @pritchardstudio bit.ly/1z8351B http://t.co/cpGvL… 3 days ago
- 97,064 views