The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @DesignCentreCH: It’s child’s play at Sanderson... launch of new Abracazoo collection, 2pm Sun 21 Sept #Focus14 @DesignCentreCH http://t… 49 minutes ago
- RT @MWWorld: Ostrich feather golden trees at the back of our catwalk #LFW #ohMW http://t.co/ocL4hCb6zK 4 days ago
- Love the new Squirrel and Sunflower wallpaper by Mark Hearld! bit.ly/1uwRHLN @stjudes http://t.co/P7Z6gQt3hD 4 days ago
- RT @HB: Don't forget to pick up our October issue, on sale now, to enjoy a brilliant 20% off @GrahamandGreen! http://t.co/YErxFLe9Wq 5 days ago
- RT @LukeEdwardHall: New White Tiger in store at @Pentreath_Hall - available in coral, teal and forest green... http://t.co/H66TGkAXkJ 6 days ago
- 98,716 views