The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @ELLEDECOR: If you're the type that gets weak in the knees from bookshelves, this one will get you. elld.cr/6016UOdO http://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- RT @kateformanstore: Our Ruched shades are available in our new fabrics! ow.ly/C9uhy #Lighting #Lampshades #InteriorDesign http:… 2 hours ago
- RT @GrahamandGreen: We're having a Warehouse Sale! http://t.co/FMKp3GgbKL 3 hours ago
- RT @Thornback_Peel: And the finished articles! New squirrel hankies just in! http://t.co/HqvpznlCoE 5 days ago
- RT @ELLEDECOR: Inside the renovation of a storied Manhattan building-> elld.cr/6014oCv6 http://t.co/8OoiTh5URu 5 days ago
- 100,062 views