The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @ELLEDECOR: The outdoor rooms we wish were indoors from our friends at House Beautiful: elld.cr/6016m68y Here' s one... http://t.… 12 hours ago
- RT @theoddchairco: The new Sir John Soane chair being shot today to help support @SoaneMuseum valuable restoration work http://t.co/hyrGMx5… 14 hours ago
- RT @aandp_interiors: Our #competition to win an Area Table Lamp (worth a whopping £195!) is still live! Enter here: ow.ly/ztVh5 … 2 days ago
- RT @kettlesyard: The house is nice & cool today, personal favourite spot to contemplate is this 'Valenti Triptych' & Lucie Rie http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @ELLEDECOR: Bookshelves, bookshelves, bookshelves... elld.cr/6019l2T7 http://t.co/zMa8Ze2jRi 3 days ago
- 93,362 views