It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- RT @RockettStGeorge: On the blogroll this morning: A Tiny Little Cottage in Venice by @designsponge > designsponge.com/2014/07/a-tiny… 1 hour ago
- RT @RomseyRetro: @cammarkets @loveurlocalmkt beautiful blooms from Peter Graves flower stall on the Market Square #cambridgemarkets http:/… 14 hours ago
- Town and country collection from Hodsoll McKenzie @zimmerandrohde wp.me/p1iPYh-1Ay 21 hours ago
- RT @zara_day: @AngelandBlume Thank you! A must read for all aspiring Interior designers with beautiful photos! - Secrets of a Stylish Home … 1 day ago
- RT @RockettStGeorge: Add a little 'Punk' to your home... rockettstgeorge.co.uk/set-of-2-studd… http://t.co/xuXDXNA6md 1 day ago
- 92,599 views