It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- RT @deVOLKitchens: This Grey Shaker Loft Kitchen is one of the kitchens we've added to @pressloft - see more: bit.ly/1pAwlMT http:/… 16 hours ago
- RT @beaumontfletch: Our lighting range includes, chandeliers and wall lights in finishes to suit most interiors. http://t.co/hhnzrPDo49 19 hours ago
- When baking goes bad @TheWhiteCompany @RockettStGeorge @GrahamandGreen @Anthropologie wp.me/p1iPYh-1BQ 20 hours ago
- RT @ZimmerandRohde: Fall in love this season with our effortlessly chic selection of fabrics from the Hodsoll McKenzie range. http://t.co/p… 20 hours ago
- RT @L_D_F: Eleanor Pritchard showcases new blankets at @TrunkClothiers for #LDF14 @pritchardstudio bit.ly/1z8351B http://t.co/cpGvL… 3 days ago
- 97,078 views