It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- RT @LewisandWood: Today we are launching the new A/W 14 fabric collection, including The Windrush, our first #embroidery at #Focus14. http:… 9 hours ago
- RT @StellaMagazine: Look inside the eccentrically glamorous Hyde Park apartment of jeweller @Gurmitjewellery fw.to/IKNqtBb http://… 2 days ago
- RT @DesignCentreCH: It’s child’s play at Sanderson... launch of new Abracazoo collection, 2pm Sun 21 Sept #Focus14 @DesignCentreCH http://t… 3 days ago
- RT @MWWorld: Ostrich feather golden trees at the back of our catwalk #LFW #ohMW http://t.co/ocL4hCb6zK 1 week ago
- Love the new Squirrel and Sunflower wallpaper by Mark Hearld! bit.ly/1uwRHLN @stjudes http://t.co/P7Z6gQt3hD 1 week ago
- 99,045 views