It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- RT @GoodwinDesign: Meet the family! Introducing our NEW range of light boxes. Upload your own design or we can create a design for you! htt… 4 hours ago
- RT @ChadderandCo: The weekend is here. Would anyone fancy a posh loo seat? Try our new Luxury Throne seats and soft close toilet seats http… 21 hours ago
- RT @SandersonFW: LYON...This smart floral damask wallpaper is a classic motif suitable for period or modern country homes. http://t.co/iQr1… 2 days ago
- RT @StellaMagazine: Interiors inspiration: the quietly luxurious Paris flat decorated in shaes of glorious grey fw.to/6TJbqfF http… 2 days ago
- RT @kateformanstore: Delilah - a new linen from Kate Forman #Fabric #Interiors #Home ow.ly/D5NeQ http://t.co/JhzVip0QSh 3 days ago
- 102,329 views