We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- @CMResource Thanks Clare - so glad you like it! 16 hours ago
- RT @designsponge: The touring musicians of @BishopAllenNYC come home to this beautiful Kingston Victorian: bit.ly/1vCfxGE http://t.… 19 hours ago
- RT @RockettStGeorge: A Collector’s Dream Home in Barcelona. #Interior #inspiration from our fave; @sfgirlbybay sfgirlbybay.com/2014/10/14/a-c… http:… 19 hours ago
- RT @RockettStGeorge: The Rockett St George #ChristmasCollection has landed... rockettstgeorge.co.uk/christmas-591-… http://t.co/bDvYCFIcmh 1 day ago
- RT @PeriodLivingMag: Start your #Monday right by taking a look at this stunning Georgian apartment ht.ly/D0Y0O #renovation http… 1 day ago
- 102,046 views