We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @johncullenlight: Visit our #London showroom to see all aspects of inspirational lighting... bit.ly/1uwVoie #lightingdesign htt… 11 hours ago
- RT @kateformanstore: Introducing 'Margot' in yellow. Launching @Decorex_Intl this week ow.ly/BL8DF #InteriorDesign #Fabric http:… 12 hours ago
- RT @Roger_OatesUK: Look out for Fitzroy Bright at Pierre Frey during Focus as seen in Sunday Times @TheSTHome thank you @Kat_Burroughs http… 18 hours ago
- RT @LewisandWood: Today we are launching the new A/W 14 fabric collection, including The Windrush, our first #embroidery at #Focus14. http:… 1 day ago
- RT @StellaMagazine: Look inside the eccentrically glamorous Hyde Park apartment of jeweller @Gurmitjewellery fw.to/IKNqtBb http://… 3 days ago
- 99,209 views