We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @designsponge: I'm majorly digging this #indigo roundup at @sfgirlbybay bit.ly/1rJ10on http://t.co/6gZtTsfAsm 18 hours ago
- RT @Copperandsilk: We love using customer's own fabric to make custom #lampshades. Try a luxurious silk fringe to set off a chandelier http… 18 hours ago
- RT @Hamlikes: Salad hands - by the talented Ariele Alasko http://t.co/FfCikDMbLY 1 day ago
- RT @HouseofHackney: Mugs galore! Find your perfect P A I R in store and online bit.ly/UKEErq http://t.co/iuoCtpfFvf 2 days ago
- RT @Roger_OatesUK: A carpet bag from a flooring company makes perfect sense. bit.ly/UKm2ry #holiday http://t.co/5yO3pNzD2U 2 days ago
- 93,874 views