We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @SandersonFW: LYON...This smart floral damask wallpaper is a classic motif suitable for period or modern country homes. http://t.co/iQr1… 1 day ago
- RT @StellaMagazine: Interiors inspiration: the quietly luxurious Paris flat decorated in shaes of glorious grey fw.to/6TJbqfF http… 1 day ago
- RT @kateformanstore: Delilah - a new linen from Kate Forman #Fabric #Interiors #Home ow.ly/D5NeQ http://t.co/JhzVip0QSh 2 days ago
- RT @aandp_interiors: Warm up your home with our tartan lampshade featured in @eatsleeplive ow.ly/D6RBq http://t.co/x1nNAvVAHR 2 days ago
- RT @And_So_To_Bed: Enter stage left the Louis XV, re-imagined in #gold leaf, softly deep-buttoned... #luxury #bedroom #interiordesign http:… 2 days ago
- 102,231 views