We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- Beautiful flowers from @AbigailAhern Hurrah for faux! http://t.co/ijBFz8vpbx 4 hours ago
- RT @deVOLKitchens: This Grey Shaker Loft Kitchen is one of the kitchens we've added to @pressloft - see more: bit.ly/1pAwlMT http:/… 21 hours ago
- RT @beaumontfletch: Our lighting range includes, chandeliers and wall lights in finishes to suit most interiors. http://t.co/hhnzrPDo49 1 day ago
- When baking goes bad @TheWhiteCompany @RockettStGeorge @GrahamandGreen @Anthropologie wp.me/p1iPYh-1BQ 1 day ago
- RT @ZimmerandRohde: Fall in love this season with our effortlessly chic selection of fabrics from the Hodsoll McKenzie range. http://t.co/p… 1 day ago
- 97,098 views