We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @kettlesyard: The house is nice & cool today, personal favourite spot to contemplate is this 'Valenti Triptych' & Lucie Rie http://t.co/… 21 hours ago
- RT @ELLEDECOR: Bookshelves, bookshelves, bookshelves... elld.cr/6019l2T7 http://t.co/zMa8Ze2jRi 22 hours ago
- RT @CrosswaterLtd: There's a #kitchen #tap & #sink to suit you in our #Cucina collection crosswater.co.uk/category/new-k… http://t.co/LgYAB6RJtJ 1 day ago
- RT @Hamlikes: HAM sneak peek: signing off paper mug mock-ups. New ceramics collection launching this September #designjunction http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- Worship your walls @stjudes @firedearthuk @kateformanstore @lewisandwood @rockettstgeorge @pierrefrey wp.me/p1iPYh-1Ap 2 days ago
- 93,133 views