We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- New collection from Matthew Williamson @MWWorld #ohMW wp.me/p1iPYh-1Bm 36 minutes ago
- RT @johncullenlight: We love the bright colours in this under-stair storage. #Lightingdesign by John Cullen. #interiors http://t.co/oGcrSbr… 1 day ago
- Hands on Design @RockettStGeorge @coxlondon @after_noah @ELLEDECOR wp.me/p1iPYh-1B8 1 day ago
- RT @ArchDigest: Pin of the Day: Old meets new at a delightful Hamptons home. archdg.st/1oRgy9z http://t.co/Z4ltFKA2bx 6 days ago
- RT @ELLEDECOR: HOUSE TOUR: One of the last undisturbed lofts in New York City. Take a look around: elld.cr/6015WJjz http://t.co/RVMbc… 6 days ago
- 96,445 views