The International Art Fair in London starts on 16th February and based on previous years, I would say it is well worth a visit. I have a small stack of complementary invitations courtesy of Cambridge based Strover Gallery who are exhibiting, which will save you the entrance fee (giving you that bit more to spend on art!). Give me a shout if you would like one.
- #ThisWeekWeLove Bulls Eye tiles from #SmokeandFireTiles featuring on the #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stylish coffee table from the Iris collection at @GillmoreSPACE1 featuring on the #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove gorgeous gold patterned wallpaper from @Watts_1874 featuring on the #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @_houseandgarden: Dolce & Gabbana & Smeg have made the kitchen products you've been dreaming of: buff.ly/2p4P6Kf https://t.co/M… 1 week ago
- RT @IndieCamb: Always a treat at this time of year, Orchard Street #cambridge https://t.co/ZCCP0hcnf2 1 week ago
- 178,777 views