The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- #ThisWeekWeLove textured velvet from @Colefax_Fowler featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2gwsMpv https://t.co/m48uFxGWnv 1 day ago
- Book Club: It's the Little Things by Susanna Salk @ssalk @Rizzoli_Books angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/boo… https://t.co/6uQKxa8WFL 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stunning chair and stool from @OCHRE_Lifestyle featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Christmas is Coming @roseandgrey @RockettStGeorge @angelandboho @hollys_house… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/chr… https://t.co/uT6EAvZP8K 4 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove elegant style from #Bolier featuring on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2fFyCE2 https://t.co/aKFPhBTtIx 5 days ago
- 169,373 views