The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @_houseandgarden: A London cottage you need to look around: h.ouse.co/Xi2dVP https://t.co/fN80flxXKB 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove @MWWorld and @duresta combo, both featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1WpzSMr https://t.co/lP1DvQx0wR 1 day ago
- Glorious Garden Furniture @HabitatUK @HouseofHackney @sunbeamjackie @Roche_Bobois_UK… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/04/27/glo… https://t.co/RPGmURUGBs 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove contemporary bath ideas from @Hansgrohe_PR, featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1UgMi9r https://t.co/Y3WOt4Ms2g 3 days ago
- RT @dominomag: How to create a gallery wall that starts at your floor: bit.ly/1WHtmB8 https://t.co/nU8jnpFZf8 5 days ago
- 156,929 views