The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- #ThisWeekWeLove adorable hand embroidered napkins from #Sibona bit.ly/1XetGto https://t.co/yBwPsSmFmS 13 hours ago
- Three Lovely New Designers! @JuliettravsLtd @PorcupineRocks @helenmorleyart angelandblume.wordpress.com/2015/11/25/thr… https://t.co/NhjcjpqxzD 2 days ago
- RT @AnthropologieEU: Whimsical works bursting with artful infusion, almost too good to eat off! > ow.ly/UInJP https://t.co/GMzf… 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove glamorous emerald green sofa from @sweetpeawillow angelandblume.com/addressbook.php https://t.co/Fax9fauKSK 2 days ago
- RT @sfgirlbybay: today's afternoon treat is a tour of the talented @jessicacomingre's light + airy home. bit.ly/1XlXgrx https://t.… 4 days ago
- 144,745 views