The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- Greener Pastures @OKADirect @GrahamandGreen @notonthehighst @Thornback_Peel… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/gre… https://t.co/LzFZfRX3kE 16 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove dramatic pendant from @RockettStGeorge featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove sophisticated, classic design from @Originalbtc featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @MongersHingham: Put a bit of colour in your bathroom - Love this one, all items supplied and restored by us. https://t.co/fpwfWdasOa 4 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stunning colourful runner from @Roger_OatesUK featuriing on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- 172,056 views