The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @EnglishHomeTeam: A butcher’s block or trolley is ideal in smaller unfitted kitchens bit.ly/1cZr6Sv http://t.co/IkMgHn4VrZ 9 hours ago
- RT @dominomag: Take a tour of this stunning Nashville home reno. bit.ly/1pPJgH8 http://t.co/aDE7rm7Th4 13 hours ago
- RT @AlfiesAntiques: We love this 1960s Scandinavian mid-century dining suite designed by Hans Olsen. Featuring four three-legged... http://… 1 day ago
- Bathing or floating? Nahho bath @Duravit lets you do both in absolute #style! #AddressBook bit.ly/1FXy0oC http://t.co/sHh9aLt5v2 1 day ago
- RT @bonhams1793: Fantastic Irish George II carved mahogany console table at the 3 June Britain-#DefiningTheInterior Sale in London. http://… 2 days ago
- 127,366 views