The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- @ElstonInteriors Welcome to Twitter!! 15 hours ago
- RT @ArchDigest: 14 top designers dish on the colors they can't live without: archdg.st/1HJ5BkW http://t.co/cMldm02Pia 16 hours ago
- RT @ZoffanyFW: Our sophisticated 'Silver' paint adds an exquisite tone to a contemporary interior. zoffany.com/paint http://t.co/OjaN… 16 hours ago
- Beautiful #Puzzle console table from @TomFaulkner oozes understated elegance. See #AddressBook bit.ly/1C8qxSh http://t.co/rckOdODLDa 19 hours ago
- Welcome to the #AddressBook Elfa – #Sweden based makers of clever customized storage solutions bit.ly/1Hu2BsG http://t.co/63x546IKwD 1 day ago
- 130,762 views