The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- Durbar - Matthew Williamson at Osborne & Little @MWWorld angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/dur… https://t.co/33riTp9qPN 1 hour ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove wonderful lighting from @astro_lighting featured on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove simple, elegant fabric from @VolgaLinen featured on the #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 5 days ago
- Cheap Thrills @angelatmytable @OKADirect @wearetrouva @coxandcoxuk @uoeurope angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/09/22/che… https://t.co/FJdHR15zb8 6 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove contemporary style from @GothamNotting featured on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 week ago
- 165,292 views