The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- #ThisWeekWeLove retro glamour from Hector Finch, featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2lKNSWu https://t.co/zKkN59AwXz 1 day ago
- RT @TextileArchive: We are open today until 4pm, come and see what you can discover.... https://t.co/j8SMwWSOjD 3 days ago
- It Was All Yellow @FarrowandBall @FiredEarthUK @anglepoise @TheRugCompany @Heals_Press… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/it-… https://t.co/yFDy9iqp8v 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove chic and stylish Mid Century desk from @chelseatextiles featuring on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove zig zag textural carpet from @StarkCarpetUK featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- 174,695 views