The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @idealhome: Now when it comes to dramatic transformations, this really does have to be one of the best: trib.al/J5jqlyT https://… 1 day ago
- RT @CrucialTrading: Once you've seen it, touch it. We insist. Contact a retailer & order your sample today crucial-trading.com/find-retailer/ https:/… 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove beautiful ceiling rose from #StevensonsofNorwich on the #AddressBook bit.ly/1PRkd1x https://t.co/rFy5ExCElS 1 day ago
- A Evergreen Valentine's Day! @TBeasties @GrahamandGreen @AnthropologieEU @Thornback_Peel… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/02/05/an-… https://t.co/82Y7ysXzd2 1 day ago
- RT @AptTherapy: Marie-Claude, Martin & Romane's Well-Lived Family Abode — House Tour on.apttherapy.com/hfITcV https://t.co/tYzd5oEgSB 3 days ago
- 150,494 views