The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- Book Club: Geoffrey Bennison - Master Decorator @Rizzoli_Books angelandblume.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/boo… http://t.co/vUumQuyYMB 1 day ago
- Clever @DuratDesign Range of shapes & colours made from recycled plastic. See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1fGmstU http://t.co/VMtAyGurtN 1 day ago
- RT @EmmausCambridge: Today's #Coffee and #cake special #chocolate, #lemon or #Victoriasandwich. Cake & coffee £2.80 @EmmausCambridge http:… 2 days ago
- RT @Retrouvius: 100 linear metres of salvaged hardwood table tops arriving in to the warehouse today http://t.co/ZtCq0nHdb7 3 days ago
- RT @ELLEDECOR: This Sprawling Desert Home May Be Vegas' Best Kept Secret bit.ly/1IKlEBE http://t.co/Wgxjkg3cdl 3 days ago
- 133,091 views