The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @LewisandWood: Getting ready for the opening of our new Wide Width Wallpaper Studio. Looking good. Opens Sunday March 8th #LDW2015 http:… 13 hours ago
- RT @FitzMuseum_UK: A birthday sketch from Frank Auerbach to Lucian Freud having breakfast together in the Cock Tavern, east London http://t… 19 hours ago
- RT @SandersonFW: A clambering trail of ivy leaves, 'Hedera' is based on a true Sanderson evergreen wallpaper. sanderson-uk.com/shop/new-colle… http:… 20 hours ago
- RT @Retrocollects: UNIQUE French Needlepoint Tapestry Stag Leather Silk Pillow Coussin etsy.me/1wEBdFt via @Etsy http://t.co/wx2Guya… 1 day ago
- RT @_houseandgarden: Take a look around #glass artist Alison Berger's light filled LA studio: h.ouse.co/QP2gZC http://t.co/9IZzbGmptR 1 day ago
- 119,126 views