The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- #ThisWeekWeLove ruby red glass knobs from #ChloeAlberry featuring this week on our #AddressBook, check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove snappy blues from @davidmelloruk featuring this week on our #AddressBook, check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- The Gift of Giving @angelandboho @Catesbys @Arkcambridge @HabitatUK @PocupineRocks… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/the… https://t.co/1hUzDJqUAn 5 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove inviting floors from @AmticoFlooring featuring this week on our #AddressBook, check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove elegant Foliage mirror from @TweetVillaverde featuring on our #AddressBook this week,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- 176,699 views