The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @beaumontfletch: Matilda is one of our brand new #Couture design for this #Spring. beaumontandfletcher.com/couture-collec… http://t.co/zhvvTLUzGd 16 hours ago
- RT @MongersHingham: Not quite the weather to sit in the garden today, but it might be soon. A nice strap iron bench in stock. http://t.co/A… 19 hours ago
- RT @TeleProperty: Revealed: Kevin McCloud's favourite house #granddesigns telegraph.co.uk/finance/proper… http://t.co/7WuonGThNw 1 day ago
- RT @ArchDigest: Love this kitchen? Then you'll want to see the rest of Ray Booth's Nashville dream home. archdg.st/1EbNL9H http://t.co… 1 day ago
- New in #AddressBook bit.ly/1FrPQuR Ryalux - wonderful carpets for super stylish interiors. http://t.co/rkSS3Dww7p 1 day ago
- 121,609 views