The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- Superb range of handmade & reclaimed #tiles from @BertandMay Get #tiling! See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1LA4kQs http://t.co/i4VTt0HjWx 16 hours ago
- Gorgeous reading #light @KarenFritzFryer Perfect over a desk or worktop. See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1IfoYxJ http://t.co/aoVpBnKxUP 1 day ago
- We love Rothiemurchus @ANTASCOTLAND Beautiful #tweed upholstery or rugs. See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1K0A4hE http://t.co/U4Qs7U8gZV 2 days ago
- We have a new Instagram page! Follow us at instagram.com/angelandblume/ 2 days ago
- Contemporary Joy #bed by Porada @CHAPLINS Simple super-stylish statement See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1J34KLv http://t.co/MxtkgEay5T 6 days ago
- 135,860 views