The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- #ThisWeekWeLove beautiful colours from @LittleGreene featured on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2c1GWRO https://t.co/SqTstujtS8 19 minutes ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove summery fabrics from @SandersonFW featured on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2bhH9es https://t.co/AdMWI3a9jQ 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove gorgeous blankets from @WovenInWales featured on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2bmBfMe https://t.co/6yjHwMfGgX 2 days ago
- RT @ByardArt: We are delighted that Trig by @chriswoodglass has now arrived in the gallery & looks fantastic #dichroicglass #art https://t.… 5 days ago
- RT @Pelikanonline: 100% Danish retro cool but with a twist. Restored in Harris Tweed herringbone https://t.co/LKNfMpmRzr 5 days ago
- 163,487 views