The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @curiousastudio: LOVE this 4-drop chandelier made up of Teardrop, Traditional & Round pendants #curiousaloves curiousa.co.uk/pendants ht… 3 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove bright lights from @PookyLights featured on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2a8H2mX https://t.co/KSMvZmz23a 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove cosy cashmere from @JoshuaEllisCash featured on our #AddressBook bit.ly/29Onhyb https://t.co/QVx4XYDx64 4 days ago
- Marvellous Marble @RockettStGeorge @wearetrouva @OliverBonas @roseandgrey @Houseologists… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/07/21/mar… https://t.co/lfM0zMveQC 5 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove eternal stylishness from @BSCupboards featured on our #AddressBook bit.ly/29TCvHP https://t.co/yuwS84SqER 6 days ago
- 161,958 views