The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @LapicidaLtd: Monumentally beautiful #Makrana #White #Marble #bath made from the same marble as the #Taj #Mahal. #deco #interiors https:… 14 hours ago
- RT @SandersonFW: Our 'Boho Velvets' are visually decadent, with a lovely soft textured handle and they come in 22 jewel-like colours https:… 14 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove contemporary style from @HulstaUK, featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/20AoX2q https://t.co/WIxgBRw8B3 20 hours ago
- Pelikan: A Mid Century Haven @Pelikanonline angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/pel… https://t.co/9vfTOmVFMc 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove bronze doorknob from @SDSLondon, featured in our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1OWdyJA https://t.co/3KUOIP3ujJ 3 days ago
- 158,820 views