The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @coxandcoxuk: Be inspired by Scandinavian winters with our pared back, Natural Noel #Christmas look > ow.ly/T3Nby http://t.co… 17 hours ago
- Beautiful #tablecloths @VolgaLinen An ideal backdrop for a rustic setting See the #AddressBo… bit.ly/1FHNqgM http://t.co/Aouw3EIhZb 1 day ago
- RT @nikijoneshome: Bedroom neutrals: Harlequin Linen Cushion with sidetables by @weareconran for @marksandspencer via @instagram #home http… 2 days ago
- RT @MongersHingham: Mongers auction scheduled for Sat 24th Oct mongersofhingham.co.uk/news?item=7FC8… #auction http://t.co/BGpoCE1ZAi 3 days ago
- Wonderful vintage scalloped #Art#Deco walnut & suede sofa @TheOldCinema. See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1YOhAp4 http://t.co/2oB2BI9mYT 4 days ago
- 139,661 views