The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- Nina Campbell – The Coromandel Collection – Autumn 2016 angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/nin… https://t.co/CsSJgSAt62 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove amazing side tables from @TomFaulkner featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove retro taps from @LefroyBrooks featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2e4YxJF https://t.co/nNZGnKa7ou 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove glamorous tiles from @mandarinstone featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2eeSFgm https://t.co/vlBzJp6uLb 6 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stylish 1950s chairs from @AlfiesAntiques featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 week ago
- 166,559 views