The very talented fabric designer, Vanessa Arbuthnott, has just launched her most recent collection and whilst the essence of the collection is drawn from Swedish inspiration, it offers more than a nod to British fabric design of the 1950s. There are just four designs in the collection with some new vibrant additions to a generally tried, tested and gorgeous colour palette and I personally think it is an absolute winner. In fact I am so confident about this collection, I am telling everyone about it before my fabric samples have even arrived! Have a look for yourselves and I challenge you to not be charmed by this beautiful range of fabrics.
Clever Vanessa Arbuthnott!
May 9, 2012 by Cate Burren
Posted in Fabrics, Favourite designers, Inspiration, New Collections | Tagged 1950s, accessories, british design, british fabric design, design, fabric, fabrics, interior design, new collections, prints, swedish, Vanessa Arbuthnott | Leave a Comment
- RT @OatesandCo: Just arrived! These gorgeous vintage deck chairs, restored in the UK. bit.ly/refurbdeckchai… http://t.co/Q94Nz0zIMp 23 hours ago
- RT @dominomag: How do you prepare for summertime guests? Find out here: goo.gl/UebyCg http://t.co/75JScmDoO5 1 day ago
- The oh-so-smart Flaxman Stone runner from @Roger_OatesUK #AddressBook bit.ly/1FrPQuR http://t.co/1r1Y2XpBKG 2 days ago
- RT @InteriorDesign: Dufner Heighes relentlessly pursued downtown glamour in this NoHo apartment redesign: bit.ly/1rMr4C3 http://t.c… 3 days ago
- We welcome @BroughtonsUK Leicester to our #AddressBook bit.ly/1FrPQuR for a great selection of ironmongery! http://t.co/y3OvibX0Jw 3 days ago
- 124,438 views