It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- #ThisWeekWeLove textured velvet from @Colefax_Fowler featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2gwsMpv https://t.co/m48uFxGWnv 1 day ago
- Book Club: It's the Little Things by Susanna Salk @ssalk @Rizzoli_Books angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/boo… https://t.co/6uQKxa8WFL 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stunning chair and stool from @OCHRE_Lifestyle featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Christmas is Coming @roseandgrey @RockettStGeorge @angelandboho @hollys_house… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/chr… https://t.co/uT6EAvZP8K 4 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove elegant style from #Bolier featuring on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2fFyCE2 https://t.co/aKFPhBTtIx 5 days ago
- 169,373 views