It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- #ThisWeekWeLove retro style from @anglepoise featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2eh8lxa https://t.co/Ya0IHsr26d 1 day ago
- RT @winsorandnewton: Look what we found safely hidden away in the archives: a collection of Victorian oils for students. #ArchiveFriday htt… 4 days ago
- Nina Campbell – The Coromandel Collection – Autumn 2016 angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/nin… https://t.co/CsSJgSAt62 6 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove amazing side tables from @TomFaulkner featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 6 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove retro taps from @LefroyBrooks featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2e4YxJF https://t.co/nNZGnKa7ou 1 week ago
- 166,837 views