It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- RT @decorationblogs: Great Dane style in Copenhagen goo.gl/e3mG6v http://t.co/rVqY44TNt3 14 hours ago
- @OKADirect @WillowandStone1 @TheLinenWorks @angelatmytable @SomersetWillow angelandblume.wordpress.com/2015/08/29/hou… http://t.co/UTh59hWJya 18 hours ago
- Superb range of handmade & reclaimed #tiles from @BertandMay Get #tiling! See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1LA4kQs http://t.co/i4VTt0HjWx 1 day ago
- Gorgeous reading #light @KarenFritzFryer Perfect over a desk or worktop. See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1IfoYxJ http://t.co/aoVpBnKxUP 2 days ago
- We love Rothiemurchus @ANTASCOTLAND Beautiful #tweed upholstery or rugs. See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1K0A4hE http://t.co/U4Qs7U8gZV 3 days ago
- 135,960 views