It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- #ThisWeekWeLove retro glamour from Hector Finch, featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2lKNSWu https://t.co/zKkN59AwXz 1 day ago
- RT @TextileArchive: We are open today until 4pm, come and see what you can discover.... https://t.co/j8SMwWSOjD 3 days ago
- It Was All Yellow @FarrowandBall @FiredEarthUK @anglepoise @TheRugCompany @Heals_Press… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/it-… https://t.co/yFDy9iqp8v 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove chic and stylish Mid Century desk from @chelseatextiles featuring on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove zig zag textural carpet from @StarkCarpetUK featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- 174,695 views