It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- Chickens and Easter Eggs wp.me/p1iPYh-1Ke @notonthehighst @textilearchive @TheWhiteCompany http://t.co/m3sLL0zrZ4 12 hours ago
- Chickens and Easter Eggs wp.me/p1iPYh-1Ke @sophieallport @redlillystore @V_Arbuthnott @dibormailorder http://t.co/pnHjTKqBzf 14 hours ago
- Delightful Curiosity Shop fabric by Emily Sutton for @StJudes #AddressBook bit.ly/1FrPQuR http://t.co/rfwLRFNQMd 15 hours ago
- RT @WemyssFabrics: Beautiful imagery & upholstery from @WesleyBarrell using our Cascada cotton velvet in teal - love the button detail! htt… 1 day ago
- RT @ELLEDecoUK: What's our pick of the most stylish Easter bunny homewares this year? Art prints by @Hamlikes ellede.co/1EGac1R http:/… 1 day ago
- 121,991 views