It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- #ThisWeekWeLove contemporary pedant light from @BodieandFou featuring on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- Durbar - Matthew Williamson at Osborne & Little @MWWorld angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/dur… https://t.co/33riTp9qPN 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove wonderful lighting from @astro_lighting featured on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove simple, elegant fabric from @VolgaLinen featured on the #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 6 days ago
- Cheap Thrills @angelatmytable @OKADirect @wearetrouva @coxandcoxuk @uoeurope angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/09/22/che… https://t.co/FJdHR15zb8 1 week ago
- 165,359 views