It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- #ThisWeekWeLove summer patterns from #WarwickFabrics, featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1WCjHNL https://t.co/TIyr4MRHhV 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove futuristic mirror from @Bathroom_Mirror, featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1XyZ2cl https://t.co/SeP5S7Fl1y 5 days ago
- RT @dunlindiver: Porcelain jugs and bowls by ceramicist Ali Tomlin now at dunlin&diver. Which colour would you pick ? https://t.co/n7y3m6Ac… 5 days ago
- Pretty Useful @isyourhouse @GrahamandGreen @notonthehighst @RockettStGeorge… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/pre… https://t.co/lc6znneiCK 5 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove terracotta bricks from @MongersHingham, featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1scNbFc https://t.co/ck83pdWCl4 1 week ago
- 158,438 views