It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- Finally chemistry I understand! Thank you to Stephen & the @LewisandWood team. I'll be visiting the new studio soon. http://t.co/gw7FogW409 6 hours ago
- RT @ELLEDECOR: Inside the layered home of Moda Operandi's Indre Rockefeller elld.cr/60190IO1 http://t.co/sv9arfMOKC 7 hours ago
- New collections from Colefax and Fowler wp.me/p1iPYh-1HQ 8 hours ago
- We just love the delightful Soho wall light from Julian Chichester #AddressBook bit.ly/1FrPQuR @julianchich http://t.co/a5g0hHMGNM 9 hours ago
- RT @ArchDigest: Kit Kemp brings her signature folk flair to @Anthropologie. archdg.st/1ApAabN http://t.co/PFScKW6oAY 1 day ago
- 118,694 views