It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- RT @sfgirlbybay: today's afternoon treat is a tour of the talented @jessicacomingre's light + airy home. bit.ly/1XlXgrx https://t.… 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove beautiful fabric from @Nina_Campbell bit.ly/1MS0scW https://t.co/SumBBLb7FZ 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove amazing contemporary lighting from #Tornado #Lighting bit.ly/1MS0e5I https://t.co/HJiKPAO5SE 4 days ago
- RT @ELLEDecoUK: #FF @JamJar_Flowers @Sweetpealondon @coxandcoxuk for beautiful festive wreaths ellede.co/1MDIHe1 #EDChristmas https:/… 4 days ago
- @CambsDigiAwards @catfishweb angelandblume.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/gol… https://t.co/8LblsrReWo 4 days ago
- 144,485 views