It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- #ThisWeekWeLove Cape Cod collection from @Duravit featuring on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2ae9hks https://t.co/a6dv56mcVC 1 day ago
- Out of this World @TomFaulkner @GothamNotting @JChichesterUSA @Heathfield_Co… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/out… https://t.co/TUoGdKDIm8 3 days ago
- RT @SecretLinen: Can we go back to bed yet? https://t.co/6KogQBVUra 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stylish lantern from @Retrouvius featuring on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2apHmhg https://t.co/zAWBWAiUMm 3 days ago
- RT @curiousastudio: LOVE this 4-drop chandelier made up of Teardrop, Traditional & Round pendants #curiousaloves curiousa.co.uk/pendants ht… 4 days ago
- 162,222 views