It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- #ThisWeekWeLove summery fabrics from @SandersonFW featured on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2bhH9es https://t.co/AdMWI3a9jQ 21 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove gorgeous blankets from @WovenInWales featured on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2bmBfMe https://t.co/6yjHwMfGgX 1 day ago
- RT @ByardArt: We are delighted that Trig by @chriswoodglass has now arrived in the gallery & looks fantastic #dichroicglass #art https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @Pelikanonline: 100% Danish retro cool but with a twist. Restored in Harris Tweed herringbone https://t.co/LKNfMpmRzr 3 days ago
- Bad to the Bone @GrahamandGreen @OKADirect @RockettStGeorge @atlantabartlett… angelandblume.wordpress.com/?p=8207 https://t.co/jGDYh9VWry 4 days ago
- 163,425 views