It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- A Few Lovely Companies... @EVAssociates @VolgaLinen #GuyGoodfellow #LesIndiennes angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/a-f… https://t.co/eqlA5oT41F 7 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove outdoor curtain fixtures from @bradley_coll, featured on our #AddressBook bit.ly/1Y7wKnp https://t.co/NgZ4aO2Uhg 10 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove lovely tiles from @KarndeanFloors, featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1VS6VdH https://t.co/PLRVJXWStv 2 days ago
- RT @_houseandgarden: A London cottage you need to look around: h.ouse.co/Xi2dVP https://t.co/fN80flxXKB 5 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove @MWWorld and @duresta combo, both featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1WpzSMr https://t.co/lP1DvQx0wR 5 days ago
- 157,187 views