It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- #ThisWeekWeLove ruby red glass knobs from #ChloeAlberry featuring this week on our #AddressBook, check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove snappy blues from @davidmelloruk featuring this week on our #AddressBook, check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- The Gift of Giving @angelandboho @Catesbys @Arkcambridge @HabitatUK @PocupineRocks… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/the… https://t.co/1hUzDJqUAn 5 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove inviting floors from @AmticoFlooring featuring this week on our #AddressBook, check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove elegant Foliage mirror from @TweetVillaverde featuring on our #AddressBook this week,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- 176,699 views