It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- Greener Pastures @OKADirect @GrahamandGreen @notonthehighst @Thornback_Peel… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/gre… https://t.co/LzFZfRX3kE 16 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove dramatic pendant from @RockettStGeorge featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove sophisticated, classic design from @Originalbtc featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @MongersHingham: Put a bit of colour in your bathroom - Love this one, all items supplied and restored by us. https://t.co/fpwfWdasOa 4 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stunning colourful runner from @Roger_OatesUK featuriing on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- 172,056 views