It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- RT @Kravet: We are @DVF dreaming of this beautiful bedroom, dressed in wallpaper & fabric from the DVF for Kravet collection. http://t.co/M… 22 hours ago
- RT @MLanginger: Free samples of our Special Edition Rose Pagoda pink paint are available at #RHSChelsea while stocks last today. http://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @after_noah: Shop our HUGE & EXCLUSIVE #BankHoliday #SALE for amazing #discounts! HERE >> bit.ly/19X6mVy http://t.co/oc2BhAXDHs 1 day ago
- RT @PeriodLivingMag: #Springtime #decorating ideas - combine lush greens with worn timber pieces! ht.ly/L7NsZ http://t.co/cI9uJj… 1 day ago
- RT @CambridgeMag: Inspired by Chelsea, Cate Burren from @AngelandBlume gets in touch with nature cambridge-news.co.uk/Inspired-Chels… http://t.co/P2AVZgn… 2 days ago
- 126,862 views