It’s official, we have moved. After a year of planning, designing, building, drilling, sawing, wiring, plumbing, plastering, decorating, apologising to/ thanking our long suffering neighbours and talking about our new office, we are finally here. We are at 17 Emmanuel Road which in it’s first life used to be the The Golden Rose pub and is situated at the end of Orchard Street in the centre of Cambridge, not far from our old office in City Road.
- RT @AptTherapy: Matt's Urban Studio — House Tour on.apttherapy.com/0IHFWH #Tours #Apartment http://t.co/rXM4mYdWWC 6 hours ago
- RT @ZimmerandRohde: We're very excited to be featured on @AngelandBlume Interior Designers blog! Take a look here goo.gl/8Zc13n h… 7 hours ago
- RT @GoodwinDesign: Working on some cool script fonts this week. #typography #marqueelights http://t.co/squaQ6vdrS 7 hours ago
- Stylish Iggy #sofa @sofadotcom - dressed in @Thornback_Peel Pears fabric. See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1IrtopW http://t.co/DTZN4QCCbi 12 hours ago
- Book Club: Geoffrey Bennison - Master Decorator @Rizzoli_Books angelandblume.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/boo… http://t.co/vUumQuyYMB 3 days ago
- 133,306 views