We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- Greener Pastures @OKADirect @GrahamandGreen @notonthehighst @Thornback_Peel… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/gre… https://t.co/LzFZfRX3kE 16 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove dramatic pendant from @RockettStGeorge featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove sophisticated, classic design from @Originalbtc featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @MongersHingham: Put a bit of colour in your bathroom - Love this one, all items supplied and restored by us. https://t.co/fpwfWdasOa 4 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stunning colourful runner from @Roger_OatesUK featuriing on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- 172,056 views