We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @ArchDigest: Kit Kemp brings her signature folk flair to @Anthropologie. archdg.st/1ApAabN http://t.co/PFScKW6oAY 19 hours ago
- RT @HarlequinFW: In 10 days time, we'll be launching our new Purity Fabrics and Wallpapers collection at London Design Week! #Excited http:… 19 hours ago
- RT @PortaRomanaUK: Brighten up any grey day! The Boublé Lamp in Reactive Green with Acid Yellow felt shade. (Image by @Livingetc) http://t.… 22 hours ago
- RT @sfgirlbybay: living the bohemian life - looks alright to me! bit.ly/1DkrkvU http://t.co/bIGOCvIEY8 1 day ago
- RT @Vanda_Baths: This week's #WednesdayWonder features the Toulouse freestanding bath in an opulent & light setting by David Desmond. http:… 1 day ago
- 118,637 views