We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @Retrouvius: 100 linear metres of salvaged hardwood table tops arriving in to the warehouse today http://t.co/ZtCq0nHdb7 1 day ago
- RT @ELLEDECOR: This Sprawling Desert Home May Be Vegas' Best Kept Secret bit.ly/1IKlEBE http://t.co/Wgxjkg3cdl 1 day ago
- RT @sandrajaneuk: http://t.co/hLT7ep4lN3 1 day ago
- RT @StellaMagazine: A townhouse in Edinburgh with space and style in abundance telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/inte… http://t.co/8EmYJ71Zz9 1 day ago
- Southside cabin bed @aspaceforkids Great colours & stylish #storage solutions See #AddressBook bit.ly/1MUgH6Y http://t.co/jpdThsxPxb 1 day ago
- 132,884 views