We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- Three Lovely New Designers! @JuliettravsLtd @PorcupineRocks @helenmorleyart angelandblume.wordpress.com/2015/11/25/thr… https://t.co/NhjcjpqxzD 5 hours ago
- RT @AnthropologieEU: Whimsical works bursting with artful infusion, almost too good to eat off! > ow.ly/UInJP https://t.co/GMzf… 8 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove glamorous emerald green sofa from @sweetpeawillow angelandblume.com/addressbook.php https://t.co/Fax9fauKSK 8 hours ago
- RT @sfgirlbybay: today's afternoon treat is a tour of the talented @jessicacomingre's light + airy home. bit.ly/1XlXgrx https://t.… 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove beautiful fabric from @Nina_Campbell bit.ly/1MS0scW https://t.co/SumBBLb7FZ 2 days ago
- 144,566 views