We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- The oh-so-smart Flaxman Stone runner from @Roger_OatesUK #AddressBook bit.ly/1FrPQuR http://t.co/1r1Y2XpBKG 1 day ago
- RT @InteriorDesign: Dufner Heighes relentlessly pursued downtown glamour in this NoHo apartment redesign: bit.ly/1rMr4C3 http://t.c… 1 day ago
- We welcome @BroughtonsUK Leicester to our #AddressBook bit.ly/1FrPQuR for a great selection of ironmongery! http://t.co/y3OvibX0Jw 2 days ago
- Create an urban edge! Pared back white, black stripes & florals @cabbagesandrose #AddressBook bit.ly/1FrPQuR http://t.co/aDFdn4FIiF 2 days ago
- RT @Catesbys: Fresh delivery of @elacey thumbprint mugs. Wonderfully tactile and great colours too. http://t.co/P45W9TnDoj 4 days ago
- 124,340 views