We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @MLanginger: Free samples of our Special Edition Rose Pagoda pink paint are available at #RHSChelsea while stocks last today. http://t.c… 18 hours ago
- RT @after_noah: Shop our HUGE & EXCLUSIVE #BankHoliday #SALE for amazing #discounts! HERE >> bit.ly/19X6mVy http://t.co/oc2BhAXDHs 18 hours ago
- RT @PeriodLivingMag: #Springtime #decorating ideas - combine lush greens with worn timber pieces! ht.ly/L7NsZ http://t.co/cI9uJj… 18 hours ago
- RT @CambridgeMag: Inspired by Chelsea, Cate Burren from @AngelandBlume gets in touch with nature cambridge-news.co.uk/Inspired-Chels… http://t.co/P2AVZgn… 1 day ago
- RT @CambridgeBID: Welcome to #GreenStreet @homestuffwith! #LovingCambridge @DiscoverGreenSt http://t.co/0a0Q9NzhMa 1 day ago
- 126,790 views