We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- #ThisWeekWeLove textured velvet from @Colefax_Fowler featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2gwsMpv https://t.co/m48uFxGWnv 1 day ago
- Book Club: It's the Little Things by Susanna Salk @ssalk @Rizzoli_Books angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/boo… https://t.co/6uQKxa8WFL 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stunning chair and stool from @OCHRE_Lifestyle featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Christmas is Coming @roseandgrey @RockettStGeorge @angelandboho @hollys_house… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/chr… https://t.co/uT6EAvZP8K 4 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove elegant style from #Bolier featuring on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2fFyCE2 https://t.co/aKFPhBTtIx 5 days ago
- 169,373 views