We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @ELLEDECOR: Open Invitation: Bobby Flay's Hamptons Dream House bit.ly/1wzEUfz http://t.co/ZSGQ9nJZe9 12 hours ago
- RT @ArchDigest: 11 gorgeous backsplash ideas for your next kitchen renovation. archdg.st/1wxhZBt http://t.co/mw9jeJM2m7 1 day ago
- RT @Livingetc: #LivingetcHouseTour tickets are now on sale! Just £32 each bit.ly/1mgcJsW Here's a peek at what you'll see http://t.… 1 day ago
- Finally chemistry I understand! Thank you to Stephen & the @LewisandWood team. I'll be visiting the new studio soon. http://t.co/gw7FogW409 2 days ago
- RT @ELLEDECOR: Inside the layered home of Moda Operandi's Indre Rockefeller elld.cr/60190IO1 http://t.co/sv9arfMOKC 2 days ago
- 118,887 views