We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @curiousastudio: LOVE this 4-drop chandelier made up of Teardrop, Traditional & Round pendants #curiousaloves curiousa.co.uk/pendants ht… 15 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove bright lights from @PookyLights featured on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2a8H2mX https://t.co/KSMvZmz23a 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove cosy cashmere from @JoshuaEllisCash featured on our #AddressBook bit.ly/29Onhyb https://t.co/QVx4XYDx64 4 days ago
- Marvellous Marble @RockettStGeorge @wearetrouva @OliverBonas @roseandgrey @Houseologists… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/07/21/mar… https://t.co/lfM0zMveQC 5 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove eternal stylishness from @BSCupboards featured on our #AddressBook bit.ly/29TCvHP https://t.co/yuwS84SqER 6 days ago
- 161,983 views