We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @LapicidaLtd: Monumentally beautiful #Makrana #White #Marble #bath made from the same marble as the #Taj #Mahal. #deco #interiors https:… 1 day ago
- RT @SandersonFW: Our 'Boho Velvets' are visually decadent, with a lovely soft textured handle and they come in 22 jewel-like colours https:… 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove contemporary style from @HulstaUK, featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/20AoX2q https://t.co/WIxgBRw8B3 1 day ago
- Pelikan: A Mid Century Haven @Pelikanonline angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/pel… https://t.co/9vfTOmVFMc 4 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove bronze doorknob from @SDSLondon, featured in our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1OWdyJA https://t.co/3KUOIP3ujJ 4 days ago
- 158,879 views