We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- #ThisWeekWeLove sleek fireplace from @ChesneysLtd featuring on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2bLxKgZ https://t.co/haTJRhjJev 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove beautiful colours from @LittleGreene featured on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2c1GWRO https://t.co/SqTstujtS8 6 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove summery fabrics from @SandersonFW featured on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2bhH9es https://t.co/AdMWI3a9jQ 1 week ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove gorgeous blankets from @WovenInWales featured on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2bmBfMe https://t.co/6yjHwMfGgX 1 week ago
- RT @ByardArt: We are delighted that Trig by @chriswoodglass has now arrived in the gallery & looks fantastic #dichroicglass #art https://t.… 1 week ago
- 163,816 views