We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- New Lorca Collection for Spring '16! #OsborneandLittle #Lorca #NewCollections angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/02/12/new… https://t.co/5TuKerHFHm 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove amazing #JohnBeazorAntiques chairs! Featured on our #AddressBook bit.ly/20KJgif https://t.co/YpumFovuCS 1 day ago
- RT @loafhome: @AngelandBlume oooh, nice one! Thanks so much for including our Pomme crates in your nifty storage piece. Best, Joanna 3 days ago
- Storage Ideas! @GrahamandGreen @Lombokfurniture @loafhome @LigneRosetUK @2021London… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/02/10/a-c… https://t.co/LtrDAGGUt1 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove lovely tables from @Catesbys, featuring on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1O2wdfc https://t.co/pWCX46cHGq 3 days ago
- 151,053 views