We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- #ThisWeekWeLove retro glamour from Hector Finch, featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2lKNSWu https://t.co/zKkN59AwXz 1 day ago
- RT @TextileArchive: We are open today until 4pm, come and see what you can discover.... https://t.co/j8SMwWSOjD 3 days ago
- It Was All Yellow @FarrowandBall @FiredEarthUK @anglepoise @TheRugCompany @Heals_Press… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/it-… https://t.co/yFDy9iqp8v 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove chic and stylish Mid Century desk from @chelseatextiles featuring on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove zig zag textural carpet from @StarkCarpetUK featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- 174,695 views