We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- #ThisWeekWeLove ruby red glass knobs from #ChloeAlberry featuring this week on our #AddressBook, check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove snappy blues from @davidmelloruk featuring this week on our #AddressBook, check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- The Gift of Giving @angelandboho @Catesbys @Arkcambridge @HabitatUK @PocupineRocks… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/the… https://t.co/1hUzDJqUAn 5 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove inviting floors from @AmticoFlooring featuring this week on our #AddressBook, check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove elegant Foliage mirror from @TweetVillaverde featuring on our #AddressBook this week,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- 176,699 views