We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- #ThisWeekWeLove pheasant and oak cushion from @Thornback_Peel featuring on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2dWztlk https://t.co/fcUMSiq29i 14 hours ago
- Time for a Change @RockettStGeorge @GrahamandGreen @RowenandWren @wearetrouva @OKADirect… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/10/26/tim… https://t.co/hsUXmGOhCF 17 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove retro style from @anglepoise featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2eh8lxa https://t.co/Ya0IHsr26d 2 days ago
- RT @winsorandnewton: Look what we found safely hidden away in the archives: a collection of Victorian oils for students. #ArchiveFriday htt… 5 days ago
- Nina Campbell – The Coromandel Collection – Autumn 2016 angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/nin… https://t.co/CsSJgSAt62 1 week ago
- 166,956 views