We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @_houseandgarden: Writer Claire Lloyd's beautiful house and her fascinating guide to the artisans of Lesvos » h.ouse.co/Q17x7a ht… 5 hours ago
- RT @CamOpenStudios: Meet @CamOpenStudios artist, David Brown no 222 in the guide. Open weekend 1. #watercolour https://t.co/SYYWCVUodT 5 hours ago
- Film Friday: An Education (2009) angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/06/24/fil… https://t.co/FCfGWBwFHx 1 day ago
- Musical Chairs angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/06/22/mus… https://t.co/ydRGbO40ZY 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove Wolfy sculpture from @wills_art, featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1UubSr5 https://t.co/d4PaWybECj 5 days ago
- 160,294 views