We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @AptTherapy: Matt's Urban Studio — House Tour on.apttherapy.com/0IHFWH #Tours #Apartment http://t.co/rXM4mYdWWC 10 hours ago
- RT @ZimmerandRohde: We're very excited to be featured on @AngelandBlume Interior Designers blog! Take a look here goo.gl/8Zc13n h… 11 hours ago
- RT @GoodwinDesign: Working on some cool script fonts this week. #typography #marqueelights http://t.co/squaQ6vdrS 11 hours ago
- Stylish Iggy #sofa @sofadotcom - dressed in @Thornback_Peel Pears fabric. See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1IrtopW http://t.co/DTZN4QCCbi 16 hours ago
- Book Club: Geoffrey Bennison - Master Decorator @Rizzoli_Books angelandblume.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/boo… http://t.co/vUumQuyYMB 3 days ago
- 133,316 views