We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @EnglishHomeTeam: A butcher’s block or trolley is ideal in smaller unfitted kitchens bit.ly/1cZr6Sv http://t.co/IkMgHn4VrZ 11 hours ago
- RT @dominomag: Take a tour of this stunning Nashville home reno. bit.ly/1pPJgH8 http://t.co/aDE7rm7Th4 15 hours ago
- RT @AlfiesAntiques: We love this 1960s Scandinavian mid-century dining suite designed by Hans Olsen. Featuring four three-legged... http://… 1 day ago
- Bathing or floating? Nahho bath @Duravit lets you do both in absolute #style! #AddressBook bit.ly/1FXy0oC http://t.co/sHh9aLt5v2 1 day ago
- RT @bonhams1793: Fantastic Irish George II carved mahogany console table at the 3 June Britain-#DefiningTheInterior Sale in London. http://… 2 days ago
- 127,382 views