We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @CologneCotton: Cool cotton is all you need for hot summer nights! Try our Seersucker - now in the Summer Sale cologneandcotton.com ht… 9 hours ago
- We love this Onus #light @hector_finch Practical adjustable well-made See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1FrPQur http://t.co/mr57BTtF19 12 hours ago
- Love this stylish Spitalfield kitchen #PlainEnglish. See the #AddressBook for more inspiration bit.ly/1FQiRyB http://t.co/Hr7NnuR17F 1 day ago
- RT @DesignersGuild: Tricia Guild's tips for using colour and pattern on walls like a pro po.st/HrW1Xi via @housetohome 1 day ago
- RT @CurzonCo: @AngelandBlume @coxandcoxuk @HouseofHackney @sunbeamjackie @TheWhiteCompany @Ian_Mankin Good! Looking forward to sitting in t… 2 days ago
- 130,392 views