We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @decorationblogs: Great Dane style in Copenhagen goo.gl/e3mG6v http://t.co/rVqY44TNt3 1 day ago
- @OKADirect @WillowandStone1 @TheLinenWorks @angelatmytable @SomersetWillow angelandblume.wordpress.com/2015/08/29/hou… http://t.co/UTh59hWJya 1 day ago
- Superb range of handmade & reclaimed #tiles from @BertandMay Get #tiling! See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1LA4kQs http://t.co/i4VTt0HjWx 2 days ago
- Gorgeous reading #light @KarenFritzFryer Perfect over a desk or worktop. See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1IfoYxJ http://t.co/aoVpBnKxUP 3 days ago
- We love Rothiemurchus @ANTASCOTLAND Beautiful #tweed upholstery or rugs. See the #AddressBook bit.ly/1K0A4hE http://t.co/U4Qs7U8gZV 4 days ago
- 135,999 views