We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- #ThisWeekWeLove contemporary pedant light from @BodieandFou featuring on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 12 hours ago
- Durbar - Matthew Williamson at Osborne & Little @MWWorld angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/dur… https://t.co/33riTp9qPN 15 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove wonderful lighting from @astro_lighting featured on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove simple, elegant fabric from @VolgaLinen featured on the #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 5 days ago
- Cheap Thrills @angelatmytable @OKADirect @wearetrouva @coxandcoxuk @uoeurope angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/09/22/che… https://t.co/FJdHR15zb8 6 days ago
- 165,338 views