We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- RT @ArchDigest: Tour a Manhattan Jazz Age penthouse makeover: archdg.st/1hqH3mw http://t.co/0Qatcf7Eg9 3 hours ago
- Deliciously sweet pear prints from @Thornback_Peel featuring on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/1FHNqgM http://t.co/iOaU9lxqJu 4 hours ago
- Book Club: A Living Space by Kit Kemp @HardieGrantUK angelandblume.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/boo… http://t.co/S5YqxHH7R4 4 hours ago
- RT @coxandcoxuk: Be inspired by Scandinavian winters with our pared back, Natural Noel #Christmas look > ow.ly/T3Nby http://t.co… 1 day ago
- Beautiful #tablecloths @VolgaLinen An ideal backdrop for a rustic setting See the #AddressBo… bit.ly/1FHNqgM http://t.co/Aouw3EIhZb 2 days ago
- 139,730 views