We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- #ThisWeekWeLove lovely tiles from @KarndeanFloors, featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1VS6VdH https://t.co/PLRVJXWStv 1 day ago
- RT @_houseandgarden: A London cottage you need to look around: h.ouse.co/Xi2dVP https://t.co/fN80flxXKB 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove @MWWorld and @duresta combo, both featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1WpzSMr https://t.co/lP1DvQx0wR 4 days ago
- Glorious Garden Furniture @HabitatUK @HouseofHackney @sunbeamjackie @Roche_Bobois_UK… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/04/27/glo… https://t.co/RPGmURUGBs 6 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove contemporary bath ideas from @Hansgrohe_PR, featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1UgMi9r https://t.co/Y3WOt4Ms2g 6 days ago
- 157,096 views