We have always loved the fabrics from Zimmer and Rohde but we have been particularly impressed this week with the new collection that they have created under their Hodsoll McKenzie brand. The fabrics are elegant and luxurious with restrained use of colour and lots and lots of texture. We thought the images that they use to illustrate the collection were a triumph too and here are just a few of them.
- Pooky lighting angelandblume.wordpress.com @pookylights wp.me/p1iPYh-1Kn 2 hours ago
- RT @StellaMagazine: Living in the 1950s: the apartment in Marseille which lovingly embraces retro chic telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/inte… http://t.co/p… 6 hours ago
- RT @beaumontfletch: Matilda is one of our brand new #Couture design for this #Spring. beaumontandfletcher.com/couture-collec… http://t.co/zhvvTLUzGd 1 day ago
- RT @MongersHingham: Not quite the weather to sit in the garden today, but it might be soon. A nice strap iron bench in stock. http://t.co/A… 1 day ago
- RT @TeleProperty: Revealed: Kevin McCloud's favourite house #granddesigns telegraph.co.uk/finance/proper… http://t.co/7WuonGThNw 1 day ago
- 121,664 views