I went along to see Quartet at the cinema last weekend and of course, what I loved the most about the film was the fabulous interiors. Filmed at Hedsor House in Buckinghamshire, both the house and gardens are a feast for the eyes and I do believe that I that I spotted a touch of Zoffany wallpaper from the beautiful Classic Damask collection – but I could be wrong!
- #ThisWeekWeLove Bulls Eye tiles from #SmokeandFireTiles featuring on the #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stylish coffee table from the Iris collection at @GillmoreSPACE1 featuring on the #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove gorgeous gold patterned wallpaper from @Watts_1874 featuring on the #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @_houseandgarden: Dolce & Gabbana & Smeg have made the kitchen products you've been dreaming of: buff.ly/2p4P6Kf https://t.co/M… 1 week ago
- RT @IndieCamb: Always a treat at this time of year, Orchard Street #cambridge https://t.co/ZCCP0hcnf2 1 week ago
- 178,777 views