Don’t forget that Eat Cambridge, the brand new food and drink festival in Cambridge, officially starts next weekend, although fringe events are already underway and are taking place throughout next week. The main events, which promise to be fantastic days, are the Food and Drink Fair next Saturday 9th in the Guildhall and the Street Food Market on Friday 15th at Hope Street Yard off Mill Road. There is loads of information on the website or keep your eyes open for their lovely new brochure – available at foodie venues around town. Happy Eating!
- #ThisWeekWeLove stylish coffee table from the Iris collection at @GillmoreSPACE1 featuring on the #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove gorgeous gold patterned wallpaper from @Watts_1874 featuring on the #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @_houseandgarden: Dolce & Gabbana & Smeg have made the kitchen products you've been dreaming of: buff.ly/2p4P6Kf https://t.co/M… 5 days ago
- RT @IndieCamb: Always a treat at this time of year, Orchard Street #cambridge https://t.co/ZCCP0hcnf2 5 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove sleek gloss black appliances from @Miele_GB featuring on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- 178,625 views