One of my guilty pleasures is browsing through the property for sale pages and when I came across the exquisite Burnham Westgate Hall in one of my favourite areas of the country, North Norfolk, I couldn’t help but share it. The property was redesigned by Sir John Soane in the 1780s but the beautiful interiors (which is what really caught my eye) have been done much more recently – not that you would know it as they seem to blend so harmoniously with the glorious architecture of the house. Burnham Westgate Hall is for sale through Knight Frank.
- #ThisWeekWeLove stylish coffee table from the Iris collection at @GillmoreSPACE1 featuring on the #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove gorgeous gold patterned wallpaper from @Watts_1874 featuring on the #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @_houseandgarden: Dolce & Gabbana & Smeg have made the kitchen products you've been dreaming of: buff.ly/2p4P6Kf https://t.co/M… 5 days ago
- RT @IndieCamb: Always a treat at this time of year, Orchard Street #cambridge https://t.co/ZCCP0hcnf2 5 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove sleek gloss black appliances from @Miele_GB featuring on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- 178,625 views