Every so often I feel the need for a little inspirational pick-me-up (this time, I put it down to the unseasonable weather) and currently, the book that is doing it for me is Jonathan Adler’s witty tome, My Prescription for Anti-Depressive Living. This hard –back interiors inspiration is a riot of colour from start to finish, and takes no prisoners in the acerbic asides department, which of course is right up my street, but what really makes me love it is that it is written in an intensely personal style. For me, this book is a delight from start to finish (and I have read it from start to finish) and although I don’t agree with all his black and white statements on what makes a good interior, his audacity and honesty most definitely warm my heart.
- #ThisWeekWeLove Bulls Eye tiles from #SmokeandFireTiles featuring on the #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stylish coffee table from the Iris collection at @GillmoreSPACE1 featuring on the #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove gorgeous gold patterned wallpaper from @Watts_1874 featuring on the #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @_houseandgarden: Dolce & Gabbana & Smeg have made the kitchen products you've been dreaming of: buff.ly/2p4P6Kf https://t.co/M… 1 week ago
- RT @IndieCamb: Always a treat at this time of year, Orchard Street #cambridge https://t.co/ZCCP0hcnf2 1 week ago
- 178,777 views