This really caught my eye on the property pages of the Saturday Telegraph – a wonderful Charles Rennie Mackintosh house outside Glasgow. According to the article, Mackintosh was commissioned to build the house in 1900 and he and his wife designed not only the structure of the house but all the interior details as well including fireplaces, panelling, stained glass and light fittings. The house is on the market with London Rea.
- #ThisWeekWeLove Bulls Eye tiles from #SmokeandFireTiles featuring on the #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stylish coffee table from the Iris collection at @GillmoreSPACE1 featuring on the #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove gorgeous gold patterned wallpaper from @Watts_1874 featuring on the #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @_houseandgarden: Dolce & Gabbana & Smeg have made the kitchen products you've been dreaming of: buff.ly/2p4P6Kf https://t.co/M… 1 week ago
- RT @IndieCamb: Always a treat at this time of year, Orchard Street #cambridge https://t.co/ZCCP0hcnf2 1 week ago
- 178,777 views