I am just back from a lovely break in California and during a brief three days in Los Angeles, I was lucky enough to spend some time at the wonderful Soho House in West Hollywood. In my opinion, the interior design is brilliant – a perfect combination of fabulous and inviting, trendy and relaxed (actually the whole experience manages to achieve this, not just the interior). I was very impressed. Naturally they don’t allow photography so these images are taken from their website, with thanks. More infomation at http://www.sohohousewh.com.
- #ThisWeekWeLove stunning lighting from @wtrwrks featuring on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2dWB6Q3 https://t.co/bwqFrlYmMG 4 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove pheasant and oak cushion from @Thornback_Peel featuring on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2dWztlk https://t.co/fcUMSiq29i 1 day ago
- Time for a Change @RockettStGeorge @GrahamandGreen @RowenandWren @wearetrouva @OKADirect… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/10/26/tim… https://t.co/hsUXmGOhCF 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove retro style from @anglepoise featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2eh8lxa https://t.co/Ya0IHsr26d 4 days ago
- RT @winsorandnewton: Look what we found safely hidden away in the archives: a collection of Victorian oils for students. #ArchiveFriday htt… 6 days ago
- 167,068 views