I am just back from a lovely break in California and during a brief three days in Los Angeles, I was lucky enough to spend some time at the wonderful Soho House in West Hollywood. In my opinion, the interior design is brilliant – a perfect combination of fabulous and inviting, trendy and relaxed (actually the whole experience manages to achieve this, not just the interior). I was very impressed. Naturally they don’t allow photography so these images are taken from their website, with thanks. More infomation at http://www.sohohousewh.com.
- #ThisWeekWeLove textured velvet from @Colefax_Fowler featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2gwsMpv https://t.co/m48uFxGWnv 1 day ago
- Book Club: It's the Little Things by Susanna Salk @ssalk @Rizzoli_Books angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/boo… https://t.co/6uQKxa8WFL 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stunning chair and stool from @OCHRE_Lifestyle featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Christmas is Coming @roseandgrey @RockettStGeorge @angelandboho @hollys_house… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/chr… https://t.co/uT6EAvZP8K 4 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove elegant style from #Bolier featuring on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2fFyCE2 https://t.co/aKFPhBTtIx 5 days ago
- 169,373 views