I am just back from a lovely break in California and during a brief three days in Los Angeles, I was lucky enough to spend some time at the wonderful Soho House in West Hollywood. In my opinion, the interior design is brilliant – a perfect combination of fabulous and inviting, trendy and relaxed (actually the whole experience manages to achieve this, not just the interior). I was very impressed. Naturally they don’t allow photography so these images are taken from their website, with thanks. More infomation at http://www.sohohousewh.com.
- RT @_houseandgarden: Writer Claire Lloyd's beautiful house and her fascinating guide to the artisans of Lesvos » h.ouse.co/Q17x7a ht… 20 hours ago
- RT @CamOpenStudios: Meet @CamOpenStudios artist, David Brown no 222 in the guide. Open weekend 1. #watercolour https://t.co/SYYWCVUodT 20 hours ago
- Film Friday: An Education (2009) angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/06/24/fil… https://t.co/FCfGWBwFHx 1 day ago
- Musical Chairs angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/06/22/mus… https://t.co/ydRGbO40ZY 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove Wolfy sculpture from @wills_art, featured on our #AddressBook, bit.ly/1UubSr5 https://t.co/d4PaWybECj 5 days ago
- 160,311 views