I am just back from a lovely break in California and during a brief three days in Los Angeles, I was lucky enough to spend some time at the wonderful Soho House in West Hollywood. In my opinion, the interior design is brilliant – a perfect combination of fabulous and inviting, trendy and relaxed (actually the whole experience manages to achieve this, not just the interior). I was very impressed. Naturally they don’t allow photography so these images are taken from their website, with thanks. More infomation at http://www.sohohousewh.com.
- #ThisWeekWeLove beautiful colours from @LittleGreene featured on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2c1GWRO https://t.co/SqTstujtS8 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove summery fabrics from @SandersonFW featured on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2bhH9es https://t.co/AdMWI3a9jQ 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove gorgeous blankets from @WovenInWales featured on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2bmBfMe https://t.co/6yjHwMfGgX 4 days ago
- RT @ByardArt: We are delighted that Trig by @chriswoodglass has now arrived in the gallery & looks fantastic #dichroicglass #art https://t.… 6 days ago
- RT @Pelikanonline: 100% Danish retro cool but with a twist. Restored in Harris Tweed herringbone https://t.co/LKNfMpmRzr 6 days ago
- 163,559 views