I am just back from a lovely break in California and during a brief three days in Los Angeles, I was lucky enough to spend some time at the wonderful Soho House in West Hollywood. In my opinion, the interior design is brilliant – a perfect combination of fabulous and inviting, trendy and relaxed (actually the whole experience manages to achieve this, not just the interior). I was very impressed. Naturally they don’t allow photography so these images are taken from their website, with thanks. More infomation at http://www.sohohousewh.com.
- #ThisWeekWeLove feeling the Christmas spirit with a @StEvalCandleCo candle bit.ly/1P8sK5t https://t.co/lQ7M4k7BJz 2 hours ago
- @The_ModernHouse angelandblume.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/who… https://t.co/OsTMXCUtGj 6 hours ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove adorable hand embroidered napkins from #Sibona bit.ly/1XetGto https://t.co/yBwPsSmFmS 3 days ago
- Three Lovely New Designers! @JuliettravsLtd @PorcupineRocks @helenmorleyart angelandblume.wordpress.com/2015/11/25/thr… https://t.co/NhjcjpqxzD 5 days ago
- RT @AnthropologieEU: Whimsical works bursting with artful infusion, almost too good to eat off! > ow.ly/UInJP https://t.co/GMzf… 5 days ago
- 144,983 views