I am just back from a lovely break in California and during a brief three days in Los Angeles, I was lucky enough to spend some time at the wonderful Soho House in West Hollywood. In my opinion, the interior design is brilliant – a perfect combination of fabulous and inviting, trendy and relaxed (actually the whole experience manages to achieve this, not just the interior). I was very impressed. Naturally they don’t allow photography so these images are taken from their website, with thanks. More infomation at http://www.sohohousewh.com.
- #ThisWeekWeLove retro glamour from Hector Finch, featuring this week on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2lKNSWu https://t.co/zKkN59AwXz 1 day ago
- RT @TextileArchive: We are open today until 4pm, come and see what you can discover.... https://t.co/j8SMwWSOjD 3 days ago
- It Was All Yellow @FarrowandBall @FiredEarthUK @anglepoise @TheRugCompany @Heals_Press… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/it-… https://t.co/yFDy9iqp8v 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove chic and stylish Mid Century desk from @chelseatextiles featuring on our #AddressBook this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove zig zag textural carpet from @StarkCarpetUK featuring this week on our #AddressBook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- 174,695 views