I am just back from a lovely break in California and during a brief three days in Los Angeles, I was lucky enough to spend some time at the wonderful Soho House in West Hollywood. In my opinion, the interior design is brilliant – a perfect combination of fabulous and inviting, trendy and relaxed (actually the whole experience manages to achieve this, not just the interior). I was very impressed. Naturally they don’t allow photography so these images are taken from their website, with thanks. More infomation at http://www.sohohousewh.com.
- RT @WemyssFabrics: Beautiful imagery & upholstery from @WesleyBarrell using our Cascada cotton velvet in teal - love the button detail! htt… 8 hours ago
- RT @ELLEDecoUK: What's our pick of the most stylish Easter bunny homewares this year? Art prints by @Hamlikes ellede.co/1EGac1R http:/… 8 hours ago
- RT @turnellandgigon: We're in love with the new #EdmondPetit 'Feuillage' wallpaper by Madeleine Castaing. http://t.co/1IxLfguHSk 10 hours ago
- RT @ZoffanyFW: Cassia Weaves...Natural organic forms and subtle textures are woven with lustrous silky yarns: zoffany.com/shop/fabric/ca… http:/… 10 hours ago
- Pooky lighting angelandblume.wordpress.com @pookylights wp.me/p1iPYh-1Kn 1 day ago
- 121,851 views