I am just back from a lovely break in California and during a brief three days in Los Angeles, I was lucky enough to spend some time at the wonderful Soho House in West Hollywood. In my opinion, the interior design is brilliant – a perfect combination of fabulous and inviting, trendy and relaxed (actually the whole experience manages to achieve this, not just the interior). I was very impressed. Naturally they don’t allow photography so these images are taken from their website, with thanks. More infomation at http://www.sohohousewh.com.
- Out of this World @TomFaulkner @GothamNotting @JChichesterUSA @Heathfield_Co… angelandblume.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/out… https://t.co/TUoGdKDIm8 1 day ago
- RT @SecretLinen: Can we go back to bed yet? https://t.co/6KogQBVUra 1 day ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove stylish lantern from @Retrouvius featuring on our #AddressBook this week bit.ly/2apHmhg https://t.co/zAWBWAiUMm 1 day ago
- RT @curiousastudio: LOVE this 4-drop chandelier made up of Teardrop, Traditional & Round pendants #curiousaloves curiousa.co.uk/pendants ht… 2 days ago
- #ThisWeekWeLove bright lights from @PookyLights featured on our #AddressBook bit.ly/2a8H2mX https://t.co/KSMvZmz23a 3 days ago
- 162,110 views